this is the dolphin tank and behind it is lake Michigan
Today as a family we went to the Shedd Aquarium of Chicago it was about 40 minutes their.
at the Shedd they have Beluga whales, Pacific white sided dolphins, sea otters, penguins (I'm not sure what kind) all sorts of lizards and tons of fish a couple of birds, frogs and a great horned owl?!?! yup a great horned owl I was really surprised. We were sitting in the theatre thing and his worker guy said "the dolphin show is at 1:30 (it was 12 something) but we are going to bring out Logan the great horned owl who we rescued from the wild when he had a bad eye injury" I guess they were trying to get him comfortable with people of any size. but they asked everyone to remain still and NO flash photography so I didn't take any pictures of him. it was a real cool
experience to get that close to one of my favorite animals!!!
I love Beluga(sp) whales!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Rach