This is the Wahrman family's blog, where 6 of us kids will be posting fun and exciting things that are going on in our house and with our family! We hope that everything that comes on this blog will glorify Our sweet Savior! We will try to keep updates current, thank you for reading and watch for updates!
Kenny's sundae looked REALLY good! did your mom wrap it gift in it's on bag? I loved talking to you too. We need to call each other more often. Your watch looks SWEET! Miss ya! Rach
Kenny's sundae looked REALLY good! did your mom wrap it gift in it's on bag? I loved talking to you too. We need to call each other more often. Your watch looks SWEET!
ReplyDeleteMiss ya!
Rach
I'm glad you had a good birthday
sorry , i ment to say each gift not it gift. :)
ReplyDeleteWrigley looks so different! "rusty,Rusty.Rusty."
I need to remember that.
yeah I keep reading that sentence over and over and it kept making less sence. lol. yes so in all I got 13 presents.
ReplyDelete