Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kings Camp

I was bad and I didn't take 1 picture at kings camp so you can't see what it looked like but I'll try to describe it as best as I can.
Well layout was a lot like jelly stone. only there was no swimming pool instead there was a pond with a big water trampoline with one of those thing that you sit on one end and someone bounces you high in the air! and an inflatable slide that was a lot of fun to off of to. then there was a big roped off area for younger kids to swim. and a big area for you to fish and to boat and any age can boat but EVERYONE has to were a life jacket. there were Kiacks (sp),Canoes and paddle boats. so that was a TON of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name's history geek can you tell me where this kings camp thanks P.S. come check out my blog when you have a chance and tell your friends too and I love the newsboys too

    ReplyDelete