Yesterday was Nathan's 11th birthday he got a bike and a colts fleece blanket. For his dinner he chose Quesidillas and for desert pumpkin pie and ice cream it was awesome! The day pretty much took place outside, with bikes rides and all sorts of fun. OK here is one of the events: I don't like my bike so I tend to bring rollerblades I had a brilliant idea of tying a rope to the back of one of our nieghbors bikes the ride was relaxing and fun and then one the way home from the park, Nathan decided to tow me, Nathan had not tried his new brakes out and tends to go very fast, he stopped suddenly and I went flying into him, then we got to a place where I need to slow down and Nathan didn't slow down, so I went flying into the grass and dropped everything I was holding, landed on my rear and well yeah it hurt, the rest of the ride home was terrorizing. ~Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment