Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kid #11 a series of posts.




Her most recent picture




She got a whopper of a black eye right before my Grandma's funeral

She absoloutly LOVES to swing!

loves dressing up and taking my things

loves her puppies



I am going to make a series of post throughout the next few weeks of kinda bios of each kid in my family. I decided to start with Mia and go from 11-1 Enjoy! ~Anna

She loves music

Growing up, still not much hair
Baby Mia


Mia: Age 2
Her Personality: Sweet squishy dumpling sometimes other times a naughty little screaming terror. She is totally the baby of the family, and the leader of the house. She talks incredibly well for being only two. She's a total picture person always willing to get in front of the camera. She LOVES the outdoors and will escape as soon as she she's an open door. She's very funny when it comes to her feathery hair, she won't let us do anything to it unless it either matches her out fit or one of "her girls" (Jenna and Amy) have it. She is great at pointing out the obvious like saying "Hey Jenna, you have blue eyes just like ME!!!!" or "Amy you are on the trampoline!" She adores herself and when ever someone mentions her name her eyes grow huge and she goes "ME!?!?!" Her face expressions are ADORABLE she just recently learned to roll her eyes, I will try to get a picture of it.
Some of Mia's funny lines: Mia says "I want to watch kipper" Anna says "No Mia its rewinding" Mia says "NO I don't want to watch rewinding I want to watch kipper!"
Mia brings me two rubberbands amd says "Anna could you make a telescope for me?" I said "How do I make a telescope with rubberbands?" Mia's like "I don't know!" I think she was think of making braids in her hair but I have no clue where she got telescope!
Mia's Nicknames: Mia Myah, Pussy Cat, Baby Cakes, dumpling/ duckling,
Her favorite things: Her Croc's: Purple, pink and purple and pink. Color: blue like her eyes or pink. Show: Dora the Explorer or The WonderPets. And like I said the outdoors and her bucket swing and oh yes, going to stores! If she hears that some one is going somewhere she immediately goes to the garage and gets her purple croc's.

That's all I have on Mia, stay tuned for Adam next week or later this week.


2 comments: