Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kid #10 a series of posts ADAM


he went through a phase of loving guitars




Adam's laugh

a VERY typical scene^

He refuses to put on shoes most of the time and so he always ends up with cuts on his feet.




He is a TOTAL adventurer and loves to wear snazzy outfits like the one above

He used to call flowers "Wa Wa's"


I finally got around to making my bio on Adam, I would have posted pictures from our camping trip but I lost my memory card which means I lost A LOT of good pictures. OK now I will continue on Adam.

Adam:
Age: 4
His personality: a real goof sometimes and other times he sits in front of the computer drooling, we can tell when he plays to many online games because for some reason he chews on the collar of his shirt and so when he's played to much his whole shirt will be soaked!! He can be really animated sometimes when he calls Kenny Luigi and Himself Mario I am usally Princess Peach which means I have to kiss him on the nose and tell him that I will bake him a cake. He even told me that when he dies he will come back to life just like Mario! (I was like well that's partly true)
He can be a total sweetheart and expresses his feelings like crazy, he always talks about his feelings and it seems it doesn't matter what happens on the outside its on the inside that counts.
He moves his eyebrows in the funniest way, he is just a great face maker!
Some of Adam's Funny Lines: I drew him a heart on the sidewalk with chaulk, and he says "aawww, Anna, you are my balentine!" later I was going to play a video game with him and sometimes when we turn it off he gets angry so I said "Adam will you get angry if I dicide to shut it off" and Adam says "No way! I will be so happy if you shut it off because you are my balentine!" another weird Adam line is: Kenny and Adam were looking at a map and Adam points to one dot and says "that's where we are" and Kenny says "right" and Adam points to Alaska and says "and that's walmart!" lol.
Adam's Nicknames: Adam's very long name created by Kenny and various others: Adam, Scooter D, Duncan, Martin, Wahrman, Shaun, Robert, Bobo, D-Bert the big boy, Mario, Snaggle puss, Conoticus, Dumdum, Captian Pete, Pizza and MANY, MANY more!!!
Adam's favorite things: Video games that involve Mario, red shirts, being silly, wrestling, watching tv, playing Starfall, Noggin online or webkinz, his very own Mama (He really called my Mom that) Super Adam, his shadow named by Dewey Freddy that bubble burst when he found out he had two shadows, Show: Go Diego Go. Color: RED all the way.

That's my synopsis on Adam stay tuned for Amy probably next week. Thanks for reading! Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment