Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TO UNDERSTAND THIS POST YOU MUST START FROM THE BOTTOM AND GO UP!!!


I feel like posting a picture of me

J.D. eating lunch,

Kenny and Amy

My Mia Muffin

Me and Mia Muffin

After (he is SO handsome!)
Seeing his hair for the first time

cutting

ouch

get the cape on

Before (haha!)

On the way home from Church

also on the way home

Last Sunday we had the most beautiful day in march so far! Not temperature wise it was FREEZING but by the looks of the sky it looks warm and snuggly

Our house and NEW MINIVAN
Our backyard
I have been taking many random pictures of random things, and I have not posted in SO long that I figured I should just compile them all in one HUGE post so here we go!

1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures of outside! The sky is so blue =]

    ReplyDelete