Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THIS POST IS EXTREMELY RANDOM


YES thankfully we are seeing ROBINS NOW!

a pic from last year, but it gives me hope (lol)

a stunning pic

Bluey and Louie, we now think Bluey is a girl so by the time I post again they might have and egg.

Mia

This is what the weather is like, not as drastic though, I took this weeks ago :P

Riggs and Rust

Adam

Adam and his Umbrella

Rusty chasing the Squirrel

Rusty Trapped a Squirrel up our tree this morning, but by the time he got up the tree Rusty had forgotten where the Squirrel went but the squirrel still clinged on tight.
The birds beneath didn't know he was there,

An Iris that I took a pic of years ago, but hopefully by the time I post again I'll have pictures of more recent flowers

this is a dumb picture I made on paint, I just had to post it LOL

the thought bubble says " poor mr. Grape, he doesn't want to be eaten" lol


Our Family is taking a Screen Free month in April and possibly May. During that time I will not be aloud to Make posts or check anyone's blog, which means I will have a bunch of pics on this post and probably a bunch more at the end of April. I also will not be able to chat with anyone on Gmail but I can check email so if you have a comment please email me or of course news then you can email me too, hopefully you all know my email, I don't think it would be safe to post it so if you don't have it oh well. Anyway that's it, enjoy my last pics. Oh Yes, Adam's Birthday is in April and so hopefully I'll get lots of pictures, of that and Easter, so My next post will be a HUGE one and hopefully worth waiting for :). Until then~ Anna

1 comment:

  1. I Love the pic of the bird! & flower. I have a photography blog too! (mines not very good)

    ReplyDelete