Friday, January 30, 2009

MY 20 favorite things excluding animals.......

These items are in no particular order Just to make that perfectly clear... cause I don't love my ipod better then my family.....
My ESV study bible

My Kodak Camera

My Room
My Health text book its incredible I found a picture of it!

My Moon chair. and my blanket that my Grandmom gave me for Christmas
My Ipod

My Family



My Roller blades

(no this one is not the same as mine)

My Laptop


(this is probably not the same thing but its awfully close.)

Babysitting both the Thomas Family and my siblings I was indeed babysitting
these guys when I took the picture....


My clothes haha these note that this is NOT my closet mine is SSOO much messier lol

So how about we say that this is what I WISH my closet looked like... hehe My Church

yes I do not have a picture of our church and could not find one, oh well..... The trusty number four!

and the billiards ball 4 but this once again is all I could find...

WINTER!
and yes I DID take this picture lol

Sledding at night, but only with my favorite neighbors.


see that one in front with the pink hair? that's me!
yes I didn't where my coat that day. oops caught on act.

Starbucks!
double chocolate chip frappuchinos all the way!
man I want one now.....


So that is the conclusion of my favorite things, this post has been rushed so I had it at top 25 favs but I cut it to twenty so... anyway this post is not yet over..... but your mission is to do the same and post twenty of your favorite things one your blog, so please, perhaps instead of commenting on mine you can make a list of what you like. and then come back and comment hehe..
Bye for now! Anna
Remember this post was rushed so I couldn't post some items.



No comments:

Post a Comment