Friday, January 30, 2009

After the funeral.....



The kids all dressed up for the wake
from left: Granddad, Aunt Arletta, Aunt Kay, Uncle Max and Aunt Thelma and at the edge of the picture Uncle Jeff.

Us kids playing Wii

From left, My Mom, Aunt Renae, Aunt Kay and Rachael my Cousin


My Grandmom's sibling that came in from California and Oklahoma from left Aunt Kay, Uncle Max, Aunt Arletta and Aunt Thelma
Around the table from the left: My cousins Eric and Chris, Mr. Kubin and Bridgette and Rodney Kubin, My Cousins Allison and Bethany and her friend Adam and my cousin Justin.
After the funeral we had all our family over to our house, so here are the pictures my Dad took of that ( I was pretty occupied) and you wouldn't believe how many flowers we ended up with! It was just dozens and dozens, several yellow rose cause that was my Grandmoms favorite, I took pictures of most of them. Enjoy. Oh and I do have 2 Aunt Kays

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a lot of people! And also, how do you have two Aunt Kays? lol I liked your post before too, and I'm gonna try to post my top favorite 20 things!

    -ae

    ReplyDelete