Sunday, January 11, 2009

Guess who's BIRTHDAY it is!!!!!!

The ugliest cake in the whole world, guess who's wonderful art work it was........
Mr. Ferdinand the monkey (I'm trying to pursued Mia that his name is that but she keeps calling him Mr. Monkey)


Today is Mia's 2nd Birthday!!! we've had a lot of fun today with her, but she had a hard time figuring out that it was her birthday. She has grown up so much since last year, its incredible! For her birthday she got two word-world figures, a world-word DVD, a basket of play-dough with word-world molds (can you tell she loves word-world?) an ABC's book and a bedtime book, a monkey backpack, and a wonder-pets I-spy book, If you don't know what wonder-pets is this post is gonna be pretty confusing :)

This movie is of Mia opening her wonder pets book, its super cute.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww she is soooo cute! I love the videos lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soooo absolutely adorable!!! :D Her smile makes me laugh every time I see that picture too.

    ReplyDelete