Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Updates for February

I realize it has been a while since I've posted so I am going to post the updates for Jan/Feb and after I will have a picture post of just pictures.

Update 1. We have the Chicken Pox! it started with Nathan (we still don't know where we picked them up) and now Aaron and Amy just got over it. Jenna, Mia and Adam still have yet to get them and if they don't get them by two weeks they should be clear. From Dewey up has had them when we were younger.

Update 2. I got my hair cut! I got about five inches off the length and side bangs with lots of layers.

Update 3. About a half an hour away from our house we had an EARTHQUAKE! My Mom and Dad woke up at 4 in the morning to the sound of her mirror hitting the wall, and Nathan and Aaron remember waking up to the sound of their birds flying around their cage banging into stuff, those are the only people in our house who heard it. I am glad it wasn't very bad but I can not imagine being in Haiti when they had such a massive one, when everything is falling and some many people are dead. Please keep praying for them.

Update 4. Our next door neighbors (the ones on the right of us) moved yesterday, they were not the ones with the tragic loss this winter. They had one young girl who loved playing with Amy and we will surely miss her this summer. So this means new neighbors! They should be moving in this weekend.

Update 5. Mia is potty training, and so far that is going fine. Also Mia swallowed a penny last night.

Update 6. We got brand new windows in our office, Living room, 2 bathrooms and the younger boys room, on account of some broken seals. We also painted the office and the living room.

Update. 7. We got even more snow! We have about 4 1/2 inches and I am really looking forward to spring when we can get out and get some exercise.

I hope I didn't bore anyone to much. Keep an eye out for my next picture post! ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment