Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Superbowl!

Each year we draw all of the NFC/AFC football teams out of a hat.
This year these are the teams we got.

Dad-Vikings
Mom- Ravens
Ben-Packers
J.D.-Bengals
Kenny-Chargers
Anna- Saints!
Dewey- Cowboys
Nathan-Colts!
Aaron-Patriots
Jenna-Cardinals
Amy-Eagles
Adam-Jets

So as of now, Nathan and I are the only ones left. Whoever wins the super-bowl gets a jersey of whatever team they want. My heart has softened towards football lately and I sat entirely through 3 games. I used to hate it because it was all my brothers, Dad and my brothers with their friends talked about, but if you can't beat them, join them. I believe that God is helping my complaining heart to change (it was on one of my many lists of prayer) So now I can sit and enjoy a game and join in on conversation with other teens! What are you doing for the Super-Bowl?
~Anna
P.S. if you click on the picture above the text, it will take you to the bigger version of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment