1. My Grandpa moved from behind us into a Assisted Living Community were he has activities with people his own age and gets to be around people all the time, which he has wanted to do for a long time.
2. Our cousins were in from Minnesota to help us go through my grandparents house (now we just call it the house since no-one lives there)
3. We started school! August 17th was the big day :P I have a whopping 6 subjects this year! Not counting 3 at co-op! At home I have English, Biology (which I love so far!), World History, Bible Doctrines and Violin! I have been wanting to play violin for awhile. At co-op I have a two-hour painting class a craft class and Gym none have homework because last year it interfered to much with my school at home. But still it's time and time these days slips by like crazy!
4. We have been frantically going through my Grandma's stuff and cleaning and organizing the house itself.
and to be honest 5. Blogging is not my top priority of the summer, no offense to anyone reading!
and the other is our Sphere party (sphere= all the Two big events went on that I didn't post one is Dewey's 13th B-day that I will post tomorrowcaregroup leaders in our sphere) it was a blast we had three families over and a couple weeks before that my Mom purchased a water slide inflatable so the kids had a blast on that.
An upcoming event for me is that *drum roll*.................... I'm getting I new camera! And this thing is a beast! It will come next week either Tuesday or Wednesday which means better pictures and hopefully more of them! My camera is a Canon Powershot SX10 IS
New:
New:
Old:

which is as not as awesome but is still good, that ugly bug (the silver one) is being handed down to a friend of mine.
Anyway I will have three more posts tomorrow 1. favorite things of summer 2. Dewey's b-day 3. the party which means awesome water-slide shots! Stay tuned! Anna


That camera looks SO cool! I'm doing Biology too. I think i am going to like it. I really like physical science and I have the same teacher for bio. this year. :) That stoey about Kip sounded scary!! Poor guy! I'm glad you found him. I start school tomorrow and have 6 subjects again. :P I am doing Algebra 2, Biology, English, Spanish 2, Computer Science, and speech. I'm also doing PE (mostly joging) and Bible as little side subjects. Do you like playing the violin? Sounds fun! I wish i had music talent, but I tried playing an instrument before and, well, it didn't sound so good. haha. For part of my Driver's Ed class this summer I had to go driving with an instructer and after knowing me for 2 hours he thought i was going to be a muscian or artist when i grow up. I laughed soooo hard. I can't see me being either. :)
ReplyDeleteTell Dewey Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see pictures. Who is in your CG/sphere (idk what you call it) that i qould know of? Anyone? I can't believ it has been 2 years since I last saw you!!!
Wow...that was long! I just miss you so much!!!!
Rachel