I'm sorry I was a week delayed believe me, we have been busy! It's really hard to identify all the kids above. I realized looking through picture that the pictures of Dewey's birthday are not worth putting up because its just a picture (a bad one) of a lasanga and all Dewey got for presents was one lego set because earlier in the year he got a guitar with some of his Birthday money and some of his own. Today is Mom's Birthday and tonight I will post pictures. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
This is the Wahrman family's blog, where 6 of us kids will be posting fun and exciting things that are going on in our house and with our family! We hope that everything that comes on this blog will glorify Our sweet Savior! We will try to keep updates current, thank you for reading and watch for updates!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
I know!
I'm sorry I was a week delayed believe me, we have been busy! It's really hard to identify all the kids above. I realized looking through picture that the pictures of Dewey's birthday are not worth putting up because its just a picture (a bad one) of a lasanga and all Dewey got for presents was one lego set because earlier in the year he got a guitar with some of his Birthday money and some of his own. Today is Mom's Birthday and tonight I will post pictures. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment