Saturday, May 2, 2009

Birds, Birds and More Birds


Indigo Bunting

Rose Breasted Grosbeak, male
this is a bad picture of a white crowned sparrow and a morning dove

and this is not a bird just a cool bush
chipping sparrow

Grackle and Morning Dove

Red-winged black bird

We must be entering Migratory season because this week we have seen an Indigo Bunting a pair of Rose Breasted Grosbeaks and a Baltimore Oriole and this morning I saw a Brown Thrasher!
Also we have white crowned sparrows that are only here this month. We have a bird in our backyard that makes this pretty call but we can't figure out what it is my Mom thinks its a golden crowned kinglet. If we figure it out I'll post it. Thanks for Reading! Anna


Brown Thrasher Above I did not take this picture
Baltimore Oriole below, I also did not take this picture



1 comment: