once again a hard to describe movie, this time its proof of what they do as soon as I turn on the camera. Apearing in this movie are Aaron (8) Jenna (6) Amy (5) Adam (4) and Mia (2) Mia LOVES to dance recently I have been trying to capture a perfect movie of her danceing and I certainly failed in this one, it wasn't just me as you can probably see. :0) I decided that after every nature post I will post a family one right after it. Bye! Hope you have a great day! Anna
This is the Wahrman family's blog, where 6 of us kids will be posting fun and exciting things that are going on in our house and with our family! We hope that everything that comes on this blog will glorify Our sweet Savior! We will try to keep updates current, thank you for reading and watch for updates!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
another random movie
once again a hard to describe movie, this time its proof of what they do as soon as I turn on the camera. Apearing in this movie are Aaron (8) Jenna (6) Amy (5) Adam (4) and Mia (2) Mia LOVES to dance recently I have been trying to capture a perfect movie of her danceing and I certainly failed in this one, it wasn't just me as you can probably see. :0) I decided that after every nature post I will post a family one right after it. Bye! Hope you have a great day! Anna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That made my day :)
ReplyDeleteMINE TOO! That was funny!i liked Jenna the best :) she looked like she was having a good time laying on the floor watching TV :) Tell them all Isaid HELLO! and that i think they should try out for a singing/dancing show!!!
ReplyDeleteaww cuties. =) they are really good dancers
ReplyDelete