Tuesday, December 23, 2008

THANK YOU CAITLIN AND JULIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



THANK YOU
MRS. CARRIEL, MR. CARRIEL, CAITLIN AND JULIA!

WE ALL LOVE OUR GIFTS AND LOVE YOU GUYS!
LOVE, ANNA, NATHAN,
BUBBLE, JENNA, AMY ADAM AND MIA!


BY THE WAY, WE NAMED MIA'S DOG "FIFI"
Adam has chosen a red truck to be his favorite of the cars, Nathan and Dewey are busy building Nathan's model, the girls are now acting as princess's and dancing all over the house, Bub is recovering from a spilt lip he got on the hill (which has nothing to do with anything) but whatever. The older boys are enjoying your cookies. And I have vowed to where my darling watch whenever possible!
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! and Merry Christmas to you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Those videos are SO cute! Merry Christmas my IL BFF!!!! <3 you and miss you SO SO SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute movies! I love it when I can see into your house =D you should do more videos when you can.

    Hope you had a great Christmas

    love,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete