Saturday, December 13, 2008

A post from Jenna

Nathan enjoying brownies
Amy was licking the bowl

Anna is putting the batter into the pan
Anna was snitching
sixth she sprayed the pan and put the batter in it.
fifth she put chocolate chips with the powder and the eggs and the oil and the water.
Fourth she put water with the oil and the eggs and the powder in the bowl then mixed it up
Third: she put eggs with oil and the powder in the bowl
Then she put oil with the powder in the bowl
First: Anna put the powder in the bowl
Today Anna and I made brownies, I took pictures of all the steps and Anna made the brownies.
p.s. (you've got to read from the bottom up for it to make sense)
Hope you liked my post, bye bye!
~ Jenna

1 comment:

  1. I was so confused at first, but then I read the bottom and I was supposed to start at the bottom anyways! those brownies look delicious =]

    ReplyDelete