Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Celebration with the Cousins

Easter morning: My parents gave us each a small gift on Easter morning ^



My darling bleeding heart flower, I love taking pictures of it!
Mia, happily hunting for eggs!
The parents.

Nathan was determined to get that egg
Wrigley wanted in on the action
Amy and Abby counting their eggs

dividing eggs and candy
"Band Picture" 1 and 2

Every year we have my dad's side of the family over for Easter, we have an egg hunt and a dinner, and we just enjoy being together with family. My boss graciously gave me Good Friday and Easter off this weekend! So I was able to attend the annual Good Friday Service and enjoy the time with my cousins after church on Sunday, it was great! I am so thankful I could be apart of our Easter celebration at home, enjoy the pictures! ~Anna
p.s. the real reason for celebration is in a post below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment