Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bonus Day!!


Dewey (right) Amy (left)
trying to hold that "heavy" ball :)
Jenna
Miss Mia, and my bowling shoes
Ben is pretty intense.
Ahh, my sister!
Crazy children
At least two of them are posed normally
Dewey with his ball, who he named Leo. (Not sure why)
Mia was obsessed with the fan next to the bowling ball rack, until she got hit on her arm by a bowling ball rolling in.
Adam using the ramp, he actually got a strike once!
Amy
Right when I took this picture, I'm like "Mom, is a beast at bowling!" Right then her ball goes the opposite direction and missed those pins and Mia comments "ehhh.... maybe not" Wow. Ha!
Kenny
Rivals. :)
My turn, Adam cheering me on.
Team Wii Remote (named by mia) On Mia's turn, she always had to lay on the ground to watch it go.

(in order) Adam, Jenna, Mom, Dad, Anna/Mia and Amy


Of course, addicting arcade games
It's Tuesday night!! That means the Red Robin himself goes around and hands out stickers to the children. Amy quote 1: "If mom ever bought us a pet robin, I would name him Red Robin, and I would keep him forever even if he died I would still keep him." (Wow, I wonder where she gets her weirdness ;))
Amy quote 2: "Oh my! This is the most food I've ever eaten!" (Not sayin' much, she is SO skinny!)

Yesterday (March 1st) was my dads annual bonus day!! For bonus day we always go out to dinner as a family and yesterday we went bowling also! Bonus day is always a lot of fun, just being together. And thankfully all of the boys schedules worked out so they could go with us!
Bowling was pretty fun because we play it on our wii a lot as a family, so it was fun to go and do the real thing and have all the kids try it. Mia, Adam and Amy also bowled! (With bumpers and a ramp of course) Adam was pretty good too! Mia was more interested in the hand soap in the bathroom because it smelled like strawberries, I caught her in there about to lick it off her hand! Classic Mia. Adam ended up beating me by one point in the first game, so I declared us "rivals" and we were at it the rest of the time ;) Now don't think that I am THAT bad to lose by two points to a 5 year old, I have an excuse! Mia was on my team, and yeah, you get the point....
After bowling we went to Red Robin, had a nice dinner and great fellowship with the family finished the night off with a few arcade games and classic red robin balloons. It was a very fun day, we are blessed! ~Anna :)

4 comments:

  1. my balls name is leo because it said that on the ball. but apparently it said led not leo. :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a BLAST! Is "Bonus Day" a national holiday??? I think a trip to Stone Mountain might be a fun addition to the "Bonus Day" festivities... :) --Amy in ATL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna,

    It looks like your family had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    I also wanted to mention that I'm doing a blog design giveaway on my blog, www.thesensiblemom.com if you'd like to enter. It runs until Monday night and then the winner will be chosen Tuesday morning. :)

    ReplyDelete