Friday, February 4, 2011

Blizzard for Groundhogs Day!


Jenna on top of a snow drift next to my neighbors house
In front of the boys garage/ carport


The crew shoveling and snowblowing the driveway.
The snowy backyard
Aaron jumping off the trampoline into the snow
Me standing behind a snow drift
Dewey trudging through the snow
Working hard
Mom and Dewey went to see if they could help our neighbor get his car out of the snow (but it wasn't going anywhere so he said no)
Wrigley crawling through the snow
Kippy in front of a snow drift

Well it has been a while since I have posted, that's because not much has been going on here just school and the normal stuff! Thankfully we have (so far) had a VERY healthy winter! And haven't gotten any of the nasty bugs that are going around. God has blessed us with a healthy household all year as a matter of fact! And another update is JD and I went Swing Dancing for the first time ever last month! I was pretty uncertain whether I would like it when I was going into it but JD and I had a lot of fun! And he may even take me again this month. So onto the blizzard! So the first and second of January we were supposed to get a blizzard, filled with at least 21 inches of snow, wind and thunder and lightning. Most of my family were skeptical about the whole idea, and thought we wouldn't get any of it. But we did. We got several inches of snow (feet in some areas) and wind, thunder, the works! It was very cool, and the snow drifts are incredible! The only issue was our snowblower broke! yeah lot's of fun having to shovel that mess, thankfully we have lots of helpers and very kind neighbors that were willing to lend us their snowblowers. Well, enjoy the pictures of all the snow! ~ Oh and that movie I was gonna post of mia's birthday is not cooperating with my computer so it may take awhile for me to post that. ~Anna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment