Kenny (18), JD (19) and Ben (21)

Jenna (9) and Aaron (10)- it's kinda hard to tell that that is Aaron. :)
Momma and Daddy.
Miss Mia (3)
Adam (5) and I (16), and sweet Kipper (1) haha. This is one of my favorite pictures ever!

Nathan (12) and Andrew (14), oh and Rusty and Wrigley (did you notice Wrigley? He blended in to Nathans coat :)
Amy (7)
Just in case someone didn't get our Christmas card this year, I thought I would post the pictures that were in our card. In my opinion, this is one of the prettiest cards we have sent (not to boost myself at all!!) Yes I did take the pictures, and won 50 free cards from Shutterfly (that explains the blog post all about shutterfly). But really, our card was very pretty all of us kids smiling happily in black and white with a scripture verse and a happy holiday wish on the inside. So yeah, I was very pleased with our card I hope you got it and enjoyed it! ~Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment