Well, I am usually the one who gets the card idea and picture together for Christmas, so this year I have already taken some pictures but we are still working on it. I went to all sorts of sites looking for a card that would have 12 slots so I could fit individual shots of each kid and a final shot of my parents in it. I never realized how hard it would be to find a card that would fit all of us! But then I found one, and it happened to have twelve slots, and was a decent price! And it was at Shutterfly: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
I have looked at many other sites and we have used different stores to do our printing, but this year I think we are gonna do Shutterfly because I really do love there site!! It's easy to use and friendly!
We are not sure exactly of which card we will use but we do have a few options:
(The link would be:http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards )
I'm not gonna show the other one we are considering because if we decide to use it that would take all the surprise out of it!
There is a big variety at Shutterfly, you should check it out!! Another deal I am taking advantage of in Shutterfly is the Make a free share site and get 30 prints deal, I made my share site, mostly for my nature pictures, you can see it here: http://galatians21921.shutterfly.com/
They make the sites really easy to use! If you wanna see that deal its here: http://www.shutterfly.com/sharepromo/
Why I am doing the 30 prints deal is because I am making a photo board for my room soon, and I need some pictures for that board, and Shutterfly just happened to be giving away prints (besides shipping and handling costs of course), its just so convenient.
They have many other great photo project ideas like photo books to display pictures or calenders where you can add your own pictures for each month! (those are here: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars )
Well, I hope you are having a great holiday season! And I hope you check out Shutterfly and some of there specials! Have a great day! ~Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment