Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jenna's 9th Birthday!


squinkies, and more
then cannot possibly take normal pictures, I still love them! haha
Me and Miss Mia
Adam was crazy! I love this picture
*sigh* Nathan...
Ben was there in Spirit haha! (if you don't get it, click on the picture)

Yesterday was Jenna's 9th birthday! For her birthday she got lots of Squinkies, what are squinkies? Well basically they are these little rubber animals and kids that you can attach to bracelets and stuff, a fad kinda like silly bands, or my little ponies. I find them rather annoying, but Jenna, Amy, Mia and sometimes even Adam are thoroughly enjoying them, I guess I should feel honored because Amy named a little brown haired girl squinkie after me....
Well other then squinkies, Jenna got my dad's old MP3 player and some Pj's and various other things that I can't remember :)

Jenna has grown a lot in the last year. She is a deep thinker, and is really enjoying learning about the Lord. She asks great questions, and is really good as Spelling and Handwriting. She enjoys reading and playing with her friends, and is REALLY GOOFY at sometimes, but people don't always see that side of her.
God has helped her a lot in being able to control her fears, She used to struggle a lot with different fears (of bugs or my parents going away for a date) but God has really helped her be more confident and she has learned to pray very well.

We didn't do much for her birthday, just same traditional things. The only thing different was that Ben was working, so he missed it, and JD, Kenny and I all had things to do right after dinner so the celebration was rather short.

There are a few other birthdays I should mention:
Grandma John!!
and Savannah R.!!
Happy Birthday to both of you, and I hope your day was awesome!

Thank You for reading! ~Anna

2 comments:

  1. I loved the pictures! Squinkes..sound...interesting...maybe we should each get a boyfriend squinkee...am i even spelling those right?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay what are squinkies?... thanks for the b-day shout out, it was a great day! looks like it was a great day for jenna too!

    ReplyDelete