Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm behind: Aug. 30th Mom's birthday

This is one of my favorite pictures of mom, (it was taken maybe two years ago) because of her braces, she won't let me take many pictures of her. In this picture she was calmly waiting for a Budgie that someone had lost to come to our bird feeder. It was completely white and seemed like it had been wild for a while. We called it Moby. Mom waited for a long time out it the cold for this silly bird to come to the feeder so she would have a chance to catch it.
No, she never got it. I just think this picture really shows my Mom's personality.

Mom's birthday was August 30th. I thought I would go back and post about her since she is so important and rarely gets noticed.
Mom is always putting others first and takes time to listen to each one of us kids. She is extremely patient and doesn't blow up when the youngest kids are pulling on her or fighting over her lap. Mom is a great example of the verse 1 Corinthians 13:4 "Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy and it does not boast"
God has given me a wonderful example of a best friend! I hope to be like her when I grow up in a lot of ways. I never respect her and appreciate her enough.
"Thank you Jesus, for my mom and what a wonderful example she is to me of patience and kindness."

Thanks again for reading, ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment