I have not blogged in a LONG time.... so where am I? and what have I been doing?
Well, On my calender I found out that I have only 6 days of summer (where I have nothing at all that day). I was shocked, usually I am free ALL summer but not this year... I guess I'm growing up.
So far this summer I have:
2 current babysitting jobs (one of them I do 3 or 4 times each week)
Worldview Academy, a 5 day leadership camp that I attended on June 20-June 25th which was incredible... SO much better then last year, I think that's because I have more of a desire to know Jesus and less of a desire to be fearful... last year all I could think about was how scared I was and how much I wanted to be home, this year I had two of my friends from church there with me and God really met me there!
Drivers Training---- AHHH!!! yes... I am on the road... I got my permit June 23rd and went driving that night for the first time. It was AWESOME! my mom only grabbed for the wheel once :)
June flew by for me, I am so excited to be in July though! I am turning 16 at the end of the month, and best of all... my best friend is flying in for my birthday and staying a week!!!!!!!!!! I possibly cannot wait! plus, by that time I will be done with drivers ed, which I can't wait for either (and I've only had 4 days of it)
So to conclude this post, I'd like to ask for prayer, If you could please be praying for me to be able to reach out to my fellow drivers ed students and share the gospel with them, or even... just to be different from them, I need to have my own faith and be strong enough to not waver with whatever everyone else is doing.. So if you will please be praying for me, THANK YOU!
Well, friend... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!! I hope to get some pictures up soon!
Thank you for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment