Monday, May 10, 2010

Kenny's 18th birthday!!!!


Amy was tormenting Jenna a bit at the table



Kenny's dinner choice: French Toast




Someone loves her Mama

Amy was being a bit goofy at the dinner table

Sweet smile

this is one of my favorite pictures of our family, it is such a classic pose by everyone. Click on it and check it out.


Saturday was Kenny's eighteenth birthday! His birthday was really nice and since it fell on a Saturday this year we had a nice time just hanging out with our family that day. Kenny got to go out to lunch with my parents to Chipolte and after he hung out at some stores with them.
Its amazing to think that Kenny is eighteen, he and I have been through lots of quarrels and such in our lives we have worked through a lot to be where we are now, I never remember enjoying his company or anything about him until that last few years and boy am I glad I have him. And to think, I. AM. NEXT. to be eighteen that's just crazy. Thankfully I have awhile, :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah,Kenny. Good kid..adult now. haha, 18, Anna! We will be 18 soooooon!

    ReplyDelete