Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's been a whole month!

It's been to long since I've posted! But it seems that everyone is at a major slow in their blogging because the time of year. And to tell you the truth I have been very busy!

So here are some March/April updates.

1) My school is going great! I have only missed two days this year in all and took no breaks so I am finishing school hopefully by April 23rd! I am a bit behind in Math and Violin so I will finish them in May.

2) Spring is here!!! Our grass is finally green and hopefully there will be no more snow! the last two days have been 75-80 degrees out and I got my first sunburn of 2010!

3) Last night was our first ever Good Friday Service at our church, it was very good.

4) Obviously tomorrow is Easter and we are having our cousins and Grandpa over, should be fun!

5) The house that was formerly my grandparents we completely repainted (it was gold) and Ben, J.D. and Kenny are moving back there on April 10th.

6) April 11th is Adam's Birthday and that night Kenny and I are getting Baptized!!! I am on the verge of being excited, fear of man is driving me up the wall lately, so please pray that I will be at peace and care more about God then myself during the baptism, thanks so much!
Kenny and I have our interview with one of our pastors today.

7) April 12th I get my cavities filled... yeah.... We switched dentists and our new dentist said that our old dentist made some errors on my teeth that he will fix. SO the cavities are not my fault! I was so relieved, I brush my teeth a ton and have only missed a day after getting my braces off in Feb. 2009. I have only had one cavity besides these 3 and that tooth they had to pull anyway so I didn't get it filled, they just pulled it. They are so small that I don't even need anesthetics. But yeah.

8) In June I am going to Worldview Academy again! this time I am rooming with my friend Lauren.

9) two days after Worldview I am starting Drivers Training, and I will go until late July, I am kinda excited, but I also kinda fear the roads.

10) I am turning 16 in July! I am so excited!

I think that is all the updates that I can cover for now. I am going to go out and take some spring pictures of the rain and stuff with my Brother Nathan. I will post some pictures in just a bit. I hope everyone is doing well and feeling God's love in this awesome weekend!
So long for now, Anna

1 comment:

  1. Good update! I stopped my blog, but I might start it back up in the summer. I'm glad you posted again. :)
    That's great about being baptized!!! how did your interview go? I'll be praying for you :D

    ReplyDelete