Yes it finally snowed! (well it was while back but I have neglected to post) and it's cold! We had some freezing weather on Wednesday and Thursday. I wanted to start a group of posts highlight some of our traditions here. So for the first one as almost everyone does we decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. Our Christmas tree is fake to make it easy and filled with interesting ornaments from each kid (such as paper possums Aaron, Nathan and Jenna made at co-op last year). But anyway. We decorate our railings with garland and red ribbon and our sun-room with lights and each kid decorates their own room if desired. Our room was decorated my the duo of Amy and Jenna and the consists of pink lights hanging off their bunk bed and random wreaths and stuff hung. But I don't mind to much (the lights are kinda pretty!) Well this is the first of my nest three posts, hope everyone is healthy and is enjoying this beautiful season! ~Anna
SNOW!!! AHH! I WANT IT! It is so pretty! Wish i was there.
ReplyDelete