Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nathan's Bio



His typical look

When he was a LOT younger ^

Nathan eating^

I have just a bit of time left to do Nathan's Bio (it's 10:41 pm)

Nathan
Age: 11
Personality: Funny! Cuckoo, his personality never ceases to amaze me, He's pretty much the family funny-man because of his randomness and how he is just not afraid to be weird.
Nicknames: Nate, Nato, {Joar-men} there's no spelling for that one that's more how you pronounce it.(who knows where that came from!?!)
Favorites: EATING, this child is super skinny and eats all the time he's amazing! playing wii with his brothers, outdoors, Color: Red
Also note that this kids has extreme acting ability if you haven't watched any of our movies you'll have to email me for more info.

I also look forward to what God has in store for Nathan's life! I hope you all are staying healthy! Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment