Monday, October 26, 2009

Jenna's Birthday post!

Birthday Girl

We surprised her with the lights out and her candles lit

she got roller blades

She chose Chicken and Dumplings, Cherry pie and pumpkin pie for dinner

Oops! I forgot to post Ben's birthday! His Birthday was Oct. 1st (25 days ago) I couldn't find any pictures but I know I have them. :(

Now for Jenna's

Jenna turned EIGHT!!! I am amazed at this myself, I remember people at church asking me if it was fun to have a sister, or telling me what a good big sister I am to my baby sister. It's SO weird to think she's eight. Once again I am gonna do her bio on her Birthday so that way I won't forget to do that. Enjoy! Anna

Jenna:
Age: Eight :(
Personality: Jenna loves God very much and never forgets to pray at night, she has her girly side just like me but would much rather be out playing outside with the boys in either flag-football or whatever other game they come up with, she LOVES to clean and most of the time has her stuffs in order even if it doesn't look like it, Jenna is a very loving person,
She's quite a goof-ball if you get her riled up! She has her stuff as her main possession! She is a very good speller and very much enjoys being read to.
Nicknames: Jenny Wren, Hen (Nathan gave her that one and she hates it)
Favorites: Being read to, being outside, her siblings, playing lego town, MILK, reading, copying me, doing whatever anyone else is doing and cooking
Color: Blue or Pink and she has her own sense of fashion,

So that's a glimpse of precious Jenna, I hope you enjoy these bio's I enjoy making them especially during football :P

P.S. if you read this Grandpa John, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Love you!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey! Are you going to post pictures from Crazy Hair Day? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice :) What's Jenna's middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Abby: > Eleya

    To Rachel: > I put them on Facebook its a bit more private then Blogger and I didn't know if some of the people wanted there pics shown to the public so I guess you can see them on FB instead

    ReplyDelete
  4. is Dewey's hair really that red?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No the sun was on it ~Anna

    ReplyDelete