Friday, September 18, 2009

Amy Lily Turns 6!!!


Grilled Cheese (her dinner)


They look horrid :)

Jenna
Adam would not open his eyes!

Tomato Soup

Amy and her cake during the Wahrman's sour sounding version of happy Birthday :)

She was SO excited about that lego set

Her and her beads

Her Tiara

Pretty, Pretty Princess Amy Lily turned six today! She had a very fun Birthday, we celebrated it mostly during the day because my parents won't be home tonight. She got beads, headbands and tiara, a hat, a tennis racket, a hammock and lots of fun stuff. Since I have been SO inconsistent with my blog I forgot to do Amy's Bio! Now is a better then ever time so check it out (also, if you have read my essay that I posted then you pretty much know Amy but I'll make her a bio anyway!) :

Amy Lily
Age: 6
Her Personality: She is a total Princess and what stuff is hers is totally HERS, She loves singing,
Once the camera is on in her presence her face is in it, She has a quite feisty side where she hits and bites but in my opinion that's typical when you have older brothers I know I have my nasty side, She loves to smooch with big slobbery kisses don't get her started on hugs and kisses or she'll never stop! She has a million different laughs! half are extremely fake but she still has fun making them.
Amy's Nicknames: Amy Lily, Lily,
Amy's Favorite things: Playing Outside, Video Games: Webkinz or PBSkids.org, Dressing Up, putting on Make-up and brushing peoples hair, Shows: well she pretty much watches whatever is on TV, Color: as you might have guessed Pink or Purple.

That's my favorite brown-eyed sister's bio. Thank you SO much for reading! Anna

1 comment: