Monday, June 29, 2009

World View Academy


This is like my favorite picture ^ because like Emily said after I took it, "That was SO random!"



The closing lecture

my dorm

Me, Michelle and India, Michelle is my small group leader.

lecture hall

a bunny

a chipmunk

Ultimate Frisbee

I'm in the blue,

Red during the relay race


Yellow Team (crab walk)

Blue team!!! We won the relay!

More Red

Green team

everyone

Elise, Emily LOL and India I think this is when Tori was pouring water on her brownie

Zoe and I, Go Blue Team!
Oh yes, this is half of my epic pose

Emily/ Rouge


Me and Emily lol

people eating ice cream

Tori and Hannah

The three headed Leprechaun lol

a group of girls playing "waa"


Top left: Me, and underneath me is Hannah Tori, Emily/Rouge, Zoe, Becca, India
Bottom row: Elise, Emily, Jay Winslow (one of the speakers), Kaylie and Maggie.

Lunch with Jay Winslow
Tori, Becca and Zoe at breakfast

I will post again right away, but I have to go rollerblading! Thanks for looking!

3 comments: