Sunday, February 22, 2009

J.D.'s Birthday Post!


The kids eating cake


his cake with sea creature crunchy candies on it (haha)


two of his presents

we only had Christmas wrapping paper lol

The Boy's birthday pic

Today's J.D.'s 18th Birthday! Today we went to church, and after church my Mom and Dad had a meeting so Ben drove me to Mia home, Kenny and J.D. were going to go with my parents.
But My Mom did not know that they were going with them, and my Dad forgot so they ended up leaving J.D. and Kenny at church, thankfully some of our friends offered to take them with them, so they brought them out to lunch and then home. So yeah, us kids at home had no idea.

Also today is WRIGLEY'S BIRTHDAY!! Wrigley has been with us for two birthdays now. He is two, and hasn't changed a bit since last year.
I hope everyone is healthy, and has had a wonderful year so far! ~Anna

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I tried to post a comment ealier, but it wouldn't let me!

    anyways I loved that movie! it was so funny =]

    ReplyDelete