Sunday, November 30, 2008

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a tiny little orphan of the snow... it's SO cute! it's sitting out there as I type,
I just want to bring it inside and snuggle with it.
our front yard
I just got a kick out of this.... it looks like santa's been eating too much
everybody in the backyard
The sunroom roof
Adam
Amy trying to play in the snow
Our backyard
Our table
Mia eating dinner (shamefully I didn't get many pictures)

For thanksgiving half of my siblings went to a friends house and played football while the other half set up our Christmas stuff. after dinner we had a nice time sharing desert with our cousins and grandparents.

Today we had (are having) our first snow! There are big juicy flakes just pouring down from the
clouds!!! I'm so excited!!! We are supposed to get 3-5 inches.

My darling little baby birds are very healthy and one of them has white feathers! Its not an albino its just white. I won't be able to tell if its a girl or a boy for a while. The other one thats slightly uglier has brown feathers. I just totally LOVE them!

~Anna
p.s. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment: