and some of the major things going on here.
First of all ANTS yes there are ants everywhere they are surrounding the poor dogs food and picking up every crumb we drop!
Second of all tomorrow is Kenny's 16th birthday (or at least I think its 16th).
3rd from may 10th to sometime in July my Dad is taking a sabbatical!
(which means he gets nine weeks off with pay :) )
Fourth of all we leave for Florida on Tuesday!
and in order to leave we got school done early!!!!
That is the one I can't wait for!
So this week I'm just grading up all my tests and quiz's and the younger kids are just finishing up also (I'm not sure what the older boys are doing).So I should be editing my blog a lot more now that I'm done with school! :)
~ Anna W.
No comments:
Post a Comment