Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Yesterday was my Mom and Dads 20th anniversary! I thought it would be special if the kids bought Mom and Dad a gift. So J.D. and I went searching for a anniversary present I had many ideas like customized post it notes with our family's name and stick figures of all the kids on it but I researched post it notes and they only had 8 kid slots to put stick figures and names in so obviously that didn't work, I went searching on Hallmark.com for at least an idea and thought of a "willow tree" statue I'm sure you've heard of them they are very popular ANYWAY J.D. suggested a willow tree that had something to do with an anniversary and we found this statue called Anniversary (lol) that was very sweet so we ordered it and it came on the 19th which was awesome! They loved it and I totally recommend it if your looking for a special gift for your Parents. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment